Account Manager SEO - More Than, Red Driving School, East Midlands Trains & TVL (BBC TV Licencing).
Reporting To: SEO Director
Office Location: The HKX Building, Kings Cross
We are Havas UK. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L. Havas is the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK. A multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost-efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
Ecselis is the specialist digital media performance division of Havas, with over 350 specialists across 38 markets. We are responsible for managing UK and International paid search, SEO, acquisition and performance display advertising for 50+ unique clients, each with often complex and individual requirements. Offering extensive expertise and rich actionable insight, we help brands understand and navigate the complex performance marketing world, delivering simplicity across owned, earned, shared and paid performance channels.
As an integrated and agile unit, Ecselis provides multi-channel solutions and flexible bespoke models to drive business level performance. What makes us stand out is our ability to offer the agility of a specialist agency powered by the strength of a major media group, bringing together media, technology, creative and data.
Overview of the Role:
We’re looking for a smart and experienced technical SEO Manager with good leadership qualities. Although technical, we need this person to have a deep understanding of SEO in its entirety as the role will have a wider play in the media mix – and this will need to be demonstrated.
If you enjoy exploring technical crawl audits and investigating anomalies, from indexation issues to accessibility challenges then read on.
Your experience should also fuse UX and page path analysis, into your approach. You should be passionate about advanced SEO and can make basic API requests. Ability to build basic (non-client facing) SEO tools that will amplify how we work will be a great bonus.
This role will work well for someone with a strong head for numbers and be able to create effectiveness and value models, forecast and extract key/ actionable insights for our clients.
You also need to be incredibly commercial and be comfortable with putting media plans together.
We’re looking for someone that enjoys deep technical thinking and is able to demonstrate this within client programmes.
Opportunity to work across a broad spectrum of clients, operating across multiple industry sectors. In particular, MoreThan is a landmark client within the team, fast becoming one of the largest clients from a revenue point of view and with huge growth potential.
You’re joining a team full of talented performance marketing specialists, who are challengers and are constantly breaking things and putting it back together again - but making it better.
You’ll have access to great benefits (healthcare, gym membership, pension and more), socials and treats.
You’ll be working in a world class built for purpose, state of the art building, with lots of cool features and spaces.
You’ll have access to current tech and the best solutions to help you excel.
- You’ll be managing a roster of key clients as well as supporting non-key clients in ensuring their technical SEO programmes are meeting best practice standards, as well as adding advanced insights into how they can supercharge their SEO progress.
- You will be responsible for putting together media plans and roadmaps as well as overseeing and actioning recommendations.
- You will be producing SEO audits with clear outlines of the issues discovered, and the most optimal recommendations to rectify.
- You will support the wider team in continually updating our POV on technical SEO, as well and keeping up with industry conversations and trends.
- We also expect you to have a passion for implementing ‘test and learn’ projects across client programmes.
- We expect you to be active in the SEO industry, writing articles, attending events and speaking at events.
Who we’re looking for:
- Able to confidently and proficiently manage, investigate, analyse crawl & log files from tools such as Deepcrawl, screaming frog, custom crawlers, client extractions.
- Solid experience and understanding of using Google Analytics and other analytics packages.
- Very organised, able to juggle multiple projects within short time frames
- Good people and management skills; ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at various levels - right up to c-suite.
- Very hands on and ready to go over and beyond to ensure the highest standards are met.
- A willingness to continuously learn and adapt skillset.
- A strong understanding (and coding experience) of web-based development languages > We’re looking for a smart and experienced technical SEO manager with a passion for SEO.
- Although technical, you should have a deep understanding of SEO in its entirety and the role it plays in the wider media mix - and be able to demonstrate this.
- You should enjoy exploring technical craws and audits; you should also enjoy investigating anomalies, from indexation issues to accessibility challenges.
- Your experience should also fuse UX into your approach.
- You should be passionate about advanced SEO and can make basic to advanced API requests. Your coding experience should give you the ability to build basic (non-client facing) SEO tools that will amplify how we work.
- You need to have a strong head for numbers and be able to create effectiveness and value models, forecast and extract key / actionable insights for our clients.
- You also need to be incredibly commercial and be comfortable with putting media plans together.