Programmatic Trader Job Description
At Havas Media Group we are in search of a Programmatic Trader who will be responsible for proposing, implementing, monitoring and optimizing advertising campaigns implemented in programmatic platforms (DSPs). They will be responsible for maximizing performance of the campaigns, while contributing to the wider marketing objectives of globally recognized brands such as NFL, Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessey and Remy Martin.
We care about your professional development, and have a structured training plan that will help you to incorporate new tools and knowledge for your work.
· Assisting in the foundational elements of a campaign set-up, inclusive of creative tag upload and management, and the generation of tracking pixels
· Campaign reporting generation, inclusive of Audience Insights, report pulls and data mining, and site list generation and recommendations
· Coordinating and executing updates to programmatic media plans
· Entering media plan and billing detail into internal systems (IOMT, mDSP)
· Learning and executing basic optimization management
· Learning new technology platforms to provide recommendations to client teams
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, such as Engineering, Science, Mathematics.
· A strong customer-service mentality
· Entrepreneurial/self-starter drive
· Intellectual curiosity
· Team player essential
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Havas Media Group
Havas Media is one of the leading global communications and marketing groups.
It is made up of three media brands, Havas Media, Arena Media and FullSIX Media all of which work alongside Havas Sports & Entertainment, the industry’s largest global brand engagement network.
Our brands benefit from the specialized expertise across the Havas Group including Artemis Alliance (the group’s global data capacity), Mobext (mobile network), Socialyse (social media) and Affiperf (programmatic solutions). On the content marketing side we have Havas Sports & Entertainment, Cake (London and New York) and Havas Productions.
This flexible corporate structure aligns with our clients’ needs by creating a unified culture with teams that are able to focus on delivering client value rather than reporting into large brand hierarchies.
As a result we are more agile, nimble and fast as integration to this level speeds up the flow of information.
All teams and clients have fast and full access to our specialist knowledge through our range of digital, branded content, experiential and sports brands.