Graphic Design Intern
Graphic Design Intern
Havas Formula is looking for a collaborative, insightful and skilled Graphic Design Intern to support the creation of strategic, beautiful solutions for our clients. In your role as a Design Intern, you will work closely with the design, strategy, and accounts teams to produce work that meets Havas’ high design standards.
We are a national public relations and digital agency with offices in NY, Chicago, Miami, LA and San Diego. We have premier clients across the country and were recently ranked a “Best Place to Work” by the Holmes Report.
Our internship program is a 4-month long role with the opportunity for extension & advancement within the company. This is a Full-Time role, Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm.
● Support the digital team in the creation of original and inspiring digital-first content that helps tell our clients’ stories across digital mediums.
● Support design across all communication touch points including social digital, press, events, emails, swag, decks, and more.
● Assist concepting still and video shoots for various ads and campaigns.
● Infuse the team with strong creative ideas, contributing to the overall creative process of the digital team.
● Organize and maintain a clear, up-to-date and well-designed library of marketing assets that can be repurposed at any time. The library will include source files for social-first ads, edited photos, videos, illustrations, etc.
● Complete updates and revisions to brand templates, custom presentations, illustrations, and infographics for print and digital
● Keep up to date with creative trends, new mediums and executions to inform creative output and overall team strategies.
● You’re creative, curious, and hungry; ready to roll your sleeves up to get work done in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
● You’re great at building relationships and working with cross-functional teams.
● You’re a tastemaker with a great eye for what’s to come.
● You communicate well with team members and articulate the rationale for design decisions.
What We’re Looking For
● Currently enrolled in Design program or recent graduate (Graphic Design, Communication Design, or Advertising Design), Visual Communication, or equivalent
● An online portfolio that demonstrates:
○ Your taste and thought process, not just final design work.
○ Passion for great design, stylistic breadth and attention to detail.
○ Interest in digital, print, and motion.
○ Strong sensibilities in typography, graphic design, content layouts, photography, and videography.
● Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite. Motion experience a plus