Account Executive (DTC/HIV)
Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Responsible for the day-to-day execution of client projects. May serve as the daily contact between client and agency.
- Responsible for smooth, daily running of account including timelines, budgets, production and analytics.
- Manages, understands and acts on client requests.
- Clearly communicates with internal team and clients (written, oral and in-person).
- Develops and maintains good client and partner agency relationships.
- Plays lead role on some projects, support on others
- In conjunction with other account team members, brief in new projects, and run as point person from brief development through execution on any new projects
- Partners with internal creative and production teams in ensuring projects run smoothly.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and up to the client’s expectations
- Provide support on ongoing administrative responsibilities, including updating and maintaining internal and external status reports, managing monthly billing reports, etc.
- Responsible for supporting team and looks for ways to help get the job done
- Complies to quality standards for the team as set forth by senior leadership
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions
- Builds relationships at appropriate client and partner level
- Keeps abreast of current trends and competitor news; shows ability in PowerPoint, Excel & established social media channels
Characteristics and Qualification
- Requires at least 2+ years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proactive, always thinks ahead and is able to anticipate next steps.
- Demonstrates the confidence, desire, and ability to grow into a role that entails leading teams and representing the agency.
- Team player who has demonstrated the ability to develop strong relationships.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Demonstrates strong creative instincts and a passion for the business
- Trustworthy and demonstrates a get it done attitude
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility
- Enthusiastic and always ready to learn something new.
- Demonstrates the values of the Havas culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.