Field Marketing Intern
Havas Street, a full-service experiential marketing agency, is currently seeking a Field Marketing Intern to join our Los Angeles office for a paid full-time internship position. This person will assist the team with research, reporting, and administrative tasks for various clients. If you’re detail-oriented with strong time management skills, then this could be a great fit!
This position includes:
- Support in logistical planning and coordination of nationwide field marketing campaigns
- Research event venues, trends, state regulations, etc. for various spirits and beer brands
- Manages the permit research process, including coordinating payment and payment tracking
- Communicates with third party vendors and collects pricing and information
- Assist with weekly and monthly program reporting
- Keep track of account payables and credit card requests
- Data entry for event schedules
- Online reporting system field support such as user creation, system development, and auditing
- Support with account calls when needed
- Follow up with field team regarding with in-market deliverables, as needed
- Help to create program decks and presentations
- Additional administrative duties
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to communicate in a timely manner
- Experience in fast-paced environment preferred
- Ability to be creative, flexible and think ''outside the box''
- Team oriented
- College degree required
- Previous work experience preferred
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and research skills
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to get a glimpse into event marketing, please apply. No phone calls please.
Please Note: This position is a FULL TIME (8-5pm, M-F). All applicants must have already graduated. This position is not connected to Havas' PR divisions and is solely focused on experiential marketing.