Sr. Graphic Designer/ Art Director
Senior Graphic Designer/ Art Director
Havas Formula is looking for a collaborative, insightful and skilled Senior Graphic Designer to create strategic, beautiful solutions for our clients and execute them through to completion. In your role as a Senior Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our digital team to oversee and produce work that meets Havas’ high design standards.
We are a national public relations and digital agency with premier clients across the country in NY, Chicago, Miami, LA and San Diego.
● Elevate and push Havas Formula Digital’s visual language forward through the creation of original and inspiring content that helps tell our clients’ stories across digital mediums.
● Lead design across all communication touch points including social digital, press, events, emails, swag, decks, and more.
● Concept and direct still and video shoots for various ads and campaigns.
● Infuse the team with strong creative ideas and get the people around you to be additive to the creative process and solicit team-wide feedback to yield world-class creative.
● Create and own design systems that allow the strategy and accounts teams to scale and deliver creative quickly and reliably and without compromising our clients’ look and feel.
● Overseeing all creative assets are ready to publishing, ensuring the final work is polished and up to Havas’ design and brand standards.
● Create, maintain, and make accessible to the digital team a clear, up-to-date and well-designed library of marketing assets that can be re-purposed at any time. The library will include source files for social-first ads, edited photos, videos, illustrations, etc.
● Hire and manage best-in-class external design freelancers as well as mentor Junior Designers.
● You have experience in leading projects, large and small, from start to finish.
● You are an experienced collaborator, able to utilize a wide range of internal and external resources (copywriters, illustrators, strategy, etc).
● You have experience with consumer brands and social-first design
● You’re creative, curious, and hungry; ready to roll your sleeves up to get work done in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
● You’re great at managing people, expectations, and deadlines.
● You’re a taste-maker with a great eye for what’s to come. You have advanced conceptual and “out of the box” thinking.
● You communicate well with team members and articulate the rationale for design decisions.
What We’re Looking For
● Bachelor’s degree in Design (Graphic Design, Communication Design, or Advertising Design), Visual Communication, or equivalent; digital focus a plus
● 3 - 5 years of experience in an agency setting
● An online portfolio that demonstrates:
○ Your taste and thought process, not just final design work.
○ Passion for great design, stylistic breadth and attention to detail.
○ Experience across digital, print, and motion.
○ Strong sensibilities in typography, graphic design, content layouts, photography, and videography.
● Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite. Motion experience a plus