AV Account Executive Entry Level TV, Cinema, VOD and Radio - Pernod Ricard, Beats by Dre, Hyundai, Open University & Swarovski
Reporting To: AV Account Manager
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. HMG UK & Ireland today employs over 900 people.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our AV / Broadcast team. This role will be supporting the AV account manager and wider AV team in all day to day buying and campaign delivery across TV, Cinema, Video On Demand and Radio to deliver a high standard of work and optimal campaign results. This role will be predominately working across Hyundai Cars, Pernod Ricard (alcohol brands), Beats by Dre and Open University as well as supporting the wider team’s client portfolio.
- Develop professional and trusted relationships with your clients and accommodate their requirements
- Demonstrate passion, pride, and professionalism to delight your clients & evangelise about the power and effectiveness of audio visual media
- Ensure accurate delivery of campaigns to brief and manage market fluctuations
- Interrogate and understand the client’s business and ensure that delivery across broadcast media supports and delivers a return to client
- Show rigour and attention to detail when buying vs plan and agreed KPIs
- Learn and hone skills across Audio Visual media. Build a solid understanding of the market and opportunities within
- Build cohesive and effective relationships with media owners
- Keep campaign ‘front sheets’ up to date and use them to monitor and optimise AV campaigns
- Take ownership of campaign admin. Including: booking, tagging, tracking, and post campaign reporting
- Collaborate with planning teams to ensure first-class client service
- Contribute to our culture of passion, pride, and investment excellence
- Operate as ‘one team’ to deliver the very best output
- Epitomise professional conduct at all times and treat colleagues with respect
Who we’re looking for:
- Highly numerate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Interested in technology and advertising
- Keen problem solver
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic – self-motivated and able to take the initiative
A passion to deliver best in class work for our clients, build strong relationships with the team wider agency and media owners by being enthusiastic, curious and collaborative is essential.