Senior Ad Operations Executive
Reporting To: Senior Advertising Operations Manager
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. HMG UK & Ireland today employs over 900 people and is made up of five leading media brands; Havas Media, Arena Media, Fullsix, LuxHub and Target Media, PR & experiential agency HSE Cake and specialist brands, Socialyse, Mobext and Ecselis.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
This is an exciting entry level position within our busy advertising operations team. The team works across all Arena, Havas Media and Forward clients that run digital activity; covering all sectors.
The key duties of this role are to take the day to day responsibility of setting up and trafficking advertising campaigns across multiple advertisers, implementing campaign optimisations, tag creation and occasional tag implementation for websites. This role sits within the data services team who provide technical and consultative support to the business and some external clients. There may be opportunities to be involved in some technical projects, such as reporting, attribution and automation.
- Setting up and trafficking ads for a wide range of advertisers.
- Creating tags and working with the client through implementation and testing.
- Troubleshooting and providing advice on problems such as tagging or reporting issues.
- After an initial training period, supporting the reporting team with automation projects.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and developments in the digital and technology industry.
- Continually acting as an ambassador for the agency in all internal and external events.
Who we’re looking for:
- Previous Adops agency experience.In particular DCM ad-server exposure.
- Ideally you will hold a degree within a technical field
- Strong Excel skills and numerical ability – you should be able to interpret data and spreadsheets quickly
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal. Fluency in English is essential.
- Understanding of different ad-serving formats and technologies.
- It would be advantageous if you have an understanding of web delivery technology, especially marketing technology (e.g. cookies, HTTP protocols).
- Understanding of on-site analytics such as GA or Adobe
- Understanding on key concepts of Tag Management systems such as GTM. Previous experience in tag implementation beneficial.
- Ability to troubleshoot discrepancies between measurement systems.
- Awareness of digital measurement across desktop, mobile web and mobile app.