Universal Support Partner (PRN)
Universal Support Partner
Arrow Senior Living Management wants every person who chooses to join our team to understand that they play a very important part in a much larger story of residents’ lives. It is our hope that Arrow team members create joy-filled memories with this respected generation. And because there is no greater gift that someone can give than their time, we thank you for your generosity.
1) Must understand that residents are people, just like you.
2) Must work well with others and want to be a part of a team.
3) Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
4) Professional in appearance and conduct.
5) Must be criminally cleared.
6) Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health and free from tuberculosis. Must have a health screening performed by a physician not more than thirty (30) days prior to or seven (7) days following employment.
7) Must have dependable transportation and be able to work varying hours as needed.
© Arrow Senior Living Management, LLCrev. 3/16/2020