Server 11:30a-7:30p $13+ (Part Time)
“After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It’s home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents’ quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.”
-Arrow Team Member
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Springfield, Missouri
Our starting wage for Servers is: $13.00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Sunday/Monday 11:30am-7:30pm
Come join our team at The Fremont Senior Living located at 1520 E Bates St. Springfield, Missouri 65804!
We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be a Host with the Most: What does it mean to be a great host? It’s your job to greet residents and make them feel welcome, be present in the dining room, mingle, entertain, and foster an environment where residents can connect.
- To be a Peppy Prepper: Whether prepping a table for service, salads for the next meal, or rolling silverware, the Peppy Prepper understands a successful meal service can only happen if you’re prepared.
- To be a Titan of Tidiness: Bussing tables, sweeping floors – we know it’s not glamorous, but this important role plays a crucial part in making the community something we can be proud of.
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English at a minimum of 8th grade proficiency with our Residents!
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits (We value our benefits):
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at The Fremont Senior Living? Please visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://www.thefremontseniorliving.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Cemma Hurn: 636-875-9849.
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states (Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, in home caregiver, immediately hiring, home health aide, nursing home, cna, certified nursing assistant, med tech, licensed 1 medication aide, overnight, overnight shift, day, day shift, evening, evening shift, care partner, independent living, retirement home server job description, retirement home server, retirement home, assisted living server jobs near me, assisted living food server job, entry level, geriatric, geriatric care, assisted living services, aging care services