LPN Charge Nurse $25+ 7a-7p (PRN)
“After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It’s home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents’ quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.”
-Arrow Team Member
Position-Wellness Nurse Manager
Position Type: PRN
Location: Springfield, Missouri
Our starting wage for Wellness Nurse Managers is: $25.00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Day Shift 7am-7pm
Come join our team at The Fremont Senior Living located at 1520 E Bates St. Springfield, Missouri 65804!
We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be a Superior Supervisor: In the absence of department heads, this position is in charge of the building. Be active in the department, assisting and leading the Wellness team and other departments in ensuring quick, reliable, and person-centered care is provided.
- To be a Force on the Floor: A good leader sets a good example: Be available to help with call lights, requests for assistance from the team, and demonstrate a sense of urgency that puts the needs, great or small, of a resident first.
- To be a Diligent Documenter: Resident assessments, medical records, and internal documents should be completed accurately and efficiently, and filed correctly.
- To be a Compassionate Caregiver: Exemplify the core values at the heart of Arrow, ensuring each interaction with a resident is professional, caring, and ends with the resident feeling safe and cared for.
What are we looking for?
- You must have current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing within state of employment
- You will have thorough working knowledge of current care standards and regulations
- You will have comprehensive working knowledge of current medication regulation and law
- You will have knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to the residents.
- You may have experience in hands-on care of memory impaired residents is preferred, but not required.
- You may have experience with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) as it is preferred, but not required.
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with our Residents!
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds and perform two-person transfers.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits (We value our benefits):
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at The Fremont Senior Living? Please visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://www.thefremontseniorliving.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Cemma Hurn: 636-875-9849.
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states (Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, in home caregiver, immediately hiring, nursing home, overnight, overnight shift, day, day shift, evening, evening shift, LPN, lpn, Licensed Practical Nurse, wellness, RN, rn, registered nurse, lvn, travel lpn, travel rn, lpn travel nursing, rn travel nursing, nurse consultant, wellness nurse, utilization review nurse, assisted living LPN, night, night shift