Cook $500 Sign On Bonus $15.50+ 11:30a-7:30p (Part Time)
“After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It’s home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents’ quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.”
-Arrow Team Member
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Springfield, Missouri
Our starting wage for Cooks is: $15.50 per hour!
Sign On Bonus: $500
Shift Schedule- Monday/Friday 11:30am-7:30pm
Come join our team at The Fremont Senior Living located at 1520 E. Bates St. Springfield, Missouri 65804!
We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be a Culinary Craftsman: By preparing all menu items according to established standards and recipes, provide exceptional quality food that is attractively presented in a timely fashion.
- To take the Mess Out of Mess Hall: Ensure health protocols are always followed, including proper hygiene, sanitary food preparation, and proper food temperatures.
- To be a Culinary Connector: Familiarize yourself with the residents and their preferences and needs. Participate in resident orientations.
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with our Residents!
- You will possess a current Food Handlers Card as specified per the Department of Health.
- You have demonstrated skills, knowledge and competency in the areas of leadership, training, and supervision.
- You possess proficient written and oral communication skills with other members of management, professional, and support staff.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be comfortable to be in close contact to extreme temperatures, including cooking surfaces and walk-in freezers.
- You will have the ability to work primarily indoors, but also be available to work outside for events.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits (We value our benefits):
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at The Fremont Senior Living? Please visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://www.thefremontseniorliving.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Cemma Hurn: 636-875-9849.
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states (Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: cook, food service, restaurant, cooks, cooking, cashier, food, shift, culinary schools, culinary, culinary courses, food service, food service industry, food, culinary, culinary manager, culinary designer, culinary director jobs, culinary director salary, director of culinary operations, culinary director jobs near me, hiring immediately, immediately hiring
caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, in home caregiver, immediately hiring, home health aide, nursing home, cna, certified nursing assistant, med tech, licensed 1 medication aide, overnight, overnight shift, day, day shift, evening, evening shift, care partner, aide, certified nursing assistant, cna, wellness