JOB TITLE: DANCING DEALER
REPORTS TO: CASINO MANAGER
NO DEALING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Accurately deals game while providing excellent service to the guests playing at the table. Reports to the games manager or the supervisor on duty. Ability to rotate from table games to dancing on a pre-determined schedule.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate with Guests in a professional manner.
- Answers Guest questions in a manner that reflects an understanding of the department and property in general
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly demeanor while handling guest on table games
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read and speak English
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Work can be in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
- Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned areas as well as constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
- Ability to see color.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
FLSA: Exempt (Salary): Non-Exempt (Hourly):