Clinical Supervisor-Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with children, specifically those who have special difficulties in learning, succeeding in school, or who struggle to maintain successful friendships and relationships? The Children's Center Developmental Disabilities Services program is designed to meet the unique needs of children who have been diagnosed with an intellectual or developmental disability. We are seeking a Clinical Coordinator to work in our outpatient office, located in the Midtown area of Detroit, to manage a team of clinicians and supports coordinators.
The DDS program provides an opportunity to work within a team of counselors, social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, and BCBAs to ensure our services are of high quality and meet the needs of our families. In this role you would receive ongoing training in the use of Applied Behavioral Analysis and other evidence-based strategies, which in turn allows staff to implement the most appropriate interventions to their clients. In addition to ongoing training, you will work with a supportive management team that is committed to inducing a positive and exciting work environment, while ensuring the best possible services are provided to the children we serve!
Does this sound like the position for you?
You will be responsible for some of the following:
- Provide leadership to DD and ABA Support Coordination Programs.
- Provide administrative and programmatic supervision to assigned staff.
- Monitor, track, and manage staff to address key performance indicators.
- Facilitate regular individual, group supervision with assigned staff.
- Promote positive team morale and performance.
- Maintain a clinical caseload (10-20 cases depending on the number of supervisees).
- Collaborate with ASD Clinical Coordinator and other agency Coordinators/Managers.
To qualify for this position you will need:
- Master's degree in social work, professional counseling or psychology required.
- Professional License required for the coordinating degree and maintain license throughout employment.
- Full License Required.
- Meet and maintain eligibility criteria for a Child Mental Health Professional as outlined in the MDCH Qualifications Guidelines.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with children with autism.
- Minimum 1 year prior supervisory experience.
- If position requires driving, you must be able to provide proof of having a current, valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and current automobile insurance.
While you are taking care of our clients, we want to take care of you!
TCC offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Medical & prescription coverage with a minimal employee contribution
- 100% employer paid dental & vision coverage for all full time staff members & eligible dependents
- Employee life insurance & optional dependent life Insurance
- Accident & critical illness insurance
- 403(b) thrift plan with employer match after 1 year; fully vested after 2 years
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education & full licensure stipend
- Longevity pay after 3 years
- 160 hours of paid time off your 1st year, 200 hours your 2nd year, up to 280 hours
- 10 paid holidays
- Approved site for the National Health Services Corps
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.