Full time Shuttle Driver Class B required
Are you someone who loves working with people? Likes being in the service industry? Do you have a friendly and outgoing personality and enjoy helping others? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot may just be the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 39 locations at 21 airports, and over 1,800 employees nationwide. As a member of The Parking Spot team, you’ll have the opportunity to work creatively with talented and fun people while receiving great compensation and benefits! Become a member of the most exciting team in the parking and transportation industry by applying today!
The Parking Spot offers:
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Great culture and friendly working environment
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Shuttle Drivers!
Pay Rate Starts at $14.25 (enter hourly rate)/hour Plus Tips!
Title: Shuttle Driver
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for providing prompt, safe, and courteous transportation of customers between the parking facility and the airport.
- Greets each customer with a smile, offering to assist with their luggage
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service and satisfaction
- Follows all established procedures for Shuttle Drivers, including pre-trip inspections, designated routes based upon customer demand, accurate record-keeping, and regular, effective radio communication
- Maintains accurate familiarity with the airport terminals and general area in order to answer questions and provide helpful information to our customers
- Maintains a clean, pleasant, and calm environment inside the shuttle (including but not limited to, windows rolled up, company approved audio/video playing, interior lights on, no air freshener spraying, no items on the dashboard, and no food on shuttle)
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Complies with all applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations and requirements governing operation of commercial vehicles
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during downtimes
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous driver and/or customer service experience preferred, not required
- Good driving record
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, all applicable licenses or badges as required by governing authorities to operate a commercial vehicle, including a valid driver’s license, and CDL where required
- Must be willing to take a physical and pass as part of the selection process as required by airport, federal DOT and/ or state regulations
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records in compliance with the DOT regulations that require these skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds to assist with luggage