Parking Guest Attendant, Full-Time, Evenings
Full Time - Parking Guest Attendant (PGA)
Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 39+ locations at 22 airports, and 2,000 employees.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses!
- Training and development opportunities
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
Pay Rate Starts at $10.00-$12.00/hour!
Title: Parking Guest Attendant (PGA)
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service and handling credit card transactions
- Welcome and greet each guest in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist customers using mobile devices while using our services (entry, exit, shuttle finder)
- Provide quick and pleasant assistance supporting guests at exit and entry lanes
- Be on feet the majority of the day and work outside, at times, in inclement weather
- Answer telephones
- Partner with all team members to provide the best possible experience
- Keep all areas in the office and cashier booth neat and clean
- Assist and educate guests on TPS Spot Club Program and all inquiries
- Fill water cooler
- Perform additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience required
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Ability to operate Apple technology products including iPhone, iPad, tablets
- Comfortable using kiosk, system and also adapt to upgrades and changes
- Valid driver’s license is required
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com