Full time morning Valet
Are you someone that loves working with people? Likes being in the service industry? Do you have a friendly and outgoing personality and enjoy helping others? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 39 locations at 21 airports, and over 1,800 employees nationwide. As a member of The Parking Spot team, you’ll have the opportunity to work creatively with talented and fun people while receiving great compensation and benefits! Become a member of the most exciting team in the parking and transportation industry by applying today!
The Parking Spot offers:
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Great culture and friendly working environment
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Valets!
Pay Rate Starts at $14.25 (enter hourly rate)/hour Plus Tips!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for valet parking services and personal attention to guests and their vehicles
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately and promptly processes valet tickets according to operating procedures
- Operates, parks, and retrieves guests’ vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Inventories and/or counts valet-parked vehicles and available spaces
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external guests
- Reports any damage to vehicles or property immediately
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during downtimes
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- A solid employment record and previous valet, attendant, and/or customer service experience
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license is required at all times
- Good driving record as reported by the Department of Transportation
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Ability to print words and numbers legibly in English