Revenue Management Manager
WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Revenue Manager
Come innovate with us! The Parking Spot is the nation’s largest provider of near-airport parking and we’re continuing to grow our business. Our team members in the field go above and beyond every day to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction. What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. The RM group works behind the scenes to support the operation and maximize revenue.
What we offer:
• Career development and growth opportunities
- Ability to gain exposure to all areas of the business
- Great benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Team oriented, fun and friendly work environment
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
We are expanding revenue management techniques to our 39 locations across the country and need your help to maintain our leadership position in the industry. This is groundbreaking work in an industry ready for disruption. You will have an opportunity to share your ideas at a small company where everyone knows your name and you will be able to see the value you add as an individual.
We’re bringing new ways of thinking to the space and need energetic people to help guide things. As a Revenue Management Manager, you are responsible for evaluating market performance and independently solving problems. This involves deep and insightful analysis, a recommendation of solutions, and the ability to execute.
This is an exciting time to be part of The Parking Spot family! We are a small company with big ideas and ambitions. We need someone who is inquisitive and can work with others to drive innovation to solve old and new problems.
- Maintain and optimize revenue management processes while developing new enhancements (35%)
- Generate and utilize reports to aid in decision making and analysis (35%)
- Strategic review of historical market performance and development of new pricing tactics (20%)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Commercial team (Sales, Marketing, Loyalty, Data Analytics, Guest Services), and IT team about new and ongoing initiatives (10%)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university in a quantitative or analytical discipline
- 3 - 4 years direct experience in revenue management; travel industry preferred
- Experience using revenue management software systems and reporting
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving, especially when dealing with the unknown
- Strong technical skills in Excel, Access, and working with databases via SQL
- Ability to lead, train, and guide revenue management analysts
- Intellectual curiosity about how things work and ability to research on your own
- Ability to define issues, perform research using internal and external sources, make inferences based on facts, recommend achievable solutions, implement and examine impact
- Approaches problems as an opportunity for improvement
- Advanced Excel and Access skills (VBA, macros)
- Intermediate SQL or knowledge of other database programming such as Python
- Ability to self-direct to build action plans and then track performance and adjust as needed
- Pursue changes to the status quo to increase efficiency and generate incremental revenue