WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Full Time – Administrative Assistant
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 22 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
Pay Rate Starts at $18/hour – based on experience
Title: Administrative Assistant – DFW North and North TPS2 Locations
Reports to: General Manager
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:30am – 4:30pm
Position Summary: Basic clerical support for the facility.
- Performs clerical duties including filing, report preparation, expenses and phone coverage
- Receives and directs office visitors and guests
- Sorts and distributes all incoming mail or packages
- Assists GM with human resources tasks, including employee onboarding, file administration, incentive program management, safety programs and hourly employee recruiting and job posting.
- Orders and maintains the facilities office and employee supplies
- Assists guests with receipt retrievals, transaction inquiries, reservations and their Spot Club account
- Additional duties include, assisting GM with Daily Revenue (Parking & Car Wash) Reporting and Cashier/Shuttle Reviews and payroll.
- Follows all company policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook and Gold Standards
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during downtimes
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- Prefer bachelor’s degree and previous administrative / office experience
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- A solid employment record and previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to maintain a smile and courteous disposition toward external and internal customers
- Must be able to create and modify documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, including calendar management
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system