WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Full Time – General Manager
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 39+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with incentive and bonus programs
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Great culture and friendly working environment
Title: General Manager
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Days
Salary Range: $60,000 - 70,000 / year
Reports to: Regional Manager
Company: The Parking Spot – Denver
Position Summary: Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a facility.
- Oversees the physical condition and appearance for the facility and fleet
- Monitors the performance of employees to assure prompt attendance and completion of duties
- Interviews, hires, and trains employees to perform their specific responsibilities
- Responsible for the consistent delivery of The Parking Spot’s hospitality standards
- Successfully handles any and all customer service issues that may arise
- Interact and communicate with Union business representative; manage lot in accordance with the CBA provisions.
- Assures all employees follow all company policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook
- Manage and maintain DOT compliance of shuttles including allemployee certification, operational improvements, maintenance and repairs
- Accountable for overall profit/loss for managed properties
- Supervises the activities of the assistant manager(s) and supportstaff within the properties
- Monitors and controls expenses at the properties
- Prepares market budget annually
- Communicating relevant information to Regional Manager and Corporate personnel as appropriate
- Complies with all applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations and requirements governing operation of commercial vehicles
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- A four-year college degree or more than three years in a management position with direct supervisory experience
- Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly follow directions
- Excellent English communication (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to gather and summarize data for reports
- A solid employment record and previous customer service experience preferred
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, all applicable licenses or badges as required by governing authorities to operate a commercial vehicle, including a valid driver’s license, and CDL where required
- Must be willing to take a physical and pass as a certified Interstate driver as part of the selection process as required by airport, federal DOT and/ or state regulations
- Must be able to maintain a smile and courteous disposition toward external and internal customers