Revenue Management Analyst
WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Revenue Management Analyst
Come innovate with us! The Parking Spot is the nation’s largest provider of near-airport parking and we’re continuing to grow our business. Our team members in the field go above and beyond every day to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction. What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. The RM group works behind the scenes to support the operation and maximize revenue.
What we offer:
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Ability to gain exposure to all areas of the business
- Great benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Team oriented, fun and friendly work environment
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
We are expanding revenue management techniques to our 39 locations across the country and need your help to maintain our leadership position in the industry. This is groundbreaking work at a small company where everyone knows your name and you should be able to clearly see the value you add as an individual.
We’re bringing new ways of thinking to the space and need energetic people to help guide things. As a Revenue Management Analyst, you are responsible for revenue optimization and pricing execution. This involves deep and insightful analysis, a recommendation of solutions, and ongoing review of performance.
This is an exciting time to be part of The Parking Spot family. We are a small company with big ideas and ambitions. We need someone who is inquisitive and can work with others to drive innovation to solve old and new problems.
- Maintain and optimize revenue management processes while developing new enhancements (30%)
- Generate and utilize reports to aid in decision making and analysis (30%)
- Strategic review of historical market performance and development of new pricing tactics (25%)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Commercial team (Sales, Marketing, Loyalty, Data Analytics, Guest Services), and IT team about new and ongoing initiatives (15%)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university in a quantitative or analytical discipline
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving, especially when dealing with the unknown
- Strong technical skills in Excel, Access, and SQL
- Intellectual curiosity about how things work and ability to research on your own
- Ability to define issues, perform research using internal and external sources, make inferences based on facts, recommend achievable solutions, implement and examine impact
- Approaches problems as an opportunity for improvement
- 2-3 years related experience in financial or business analysis related field
- Advanced Excel and Access skills (VBA, macros)
- Intermediate SQL or knowledge of other database programming such as Python
- Ability to self-direct to build action plans and then track performance and adjust as needed
- Pursue changes to the status quo to increase efficiency and generate incremental revenue