Availability- Thu.-Sun. between 12N-10P
Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company with 39+ locations at 22 airports, and 2,000 employees, and is actively hiring Supervisors.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
What we offer:
- Training and development opportunities
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses!
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
Pay Rate Starts at $ 13.00 /hour and up!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for parking operations during the overnight/weekend shifts.
Key Responsibilities of Supervisors:
- Ensures that employees perform their duties as required
- Monitors the maintenance and cleanliness of the facility
- Monitors the safety of vehicles, customers, and employees
- Reports any vehicle accidents or employee injuries
- Assists in other capacities and in other departments as needed
- Audits daily work of Cashiers and Drivers
- Must be able to contact employees to fill shifts or personally cover a shift as needed
- Complies with all regulations and requirements governing operation of commercial vehicles
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience of Supervisors:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school education or equivalent; some college is preferred
- Some supervisory experience preferred
- Good driving record
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, all applicable licenses or badges as required by governing authorities to operate a commercial vehicle
- Must be willing to pass a physical as part of the selection process as required by airport, federal DOT and/or state regulations
- Able to read and speak the English language sufficiently (DOT Requirement)
- Demonstrates leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds to assist with luggage
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is preferred