Greeter/Parking Attendant - 5am to 10am, Monday to Friday
Part Time – Greeters/Parking Attendants
5am to 10am, Monday to Friday
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Greeters!
Pay Rate Starts at $10 / hour!
*Must have Valid Driver’s License
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for greeting parking guests.
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner (either at the facility or airport)
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service, and satisfaction
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Keeps all areas clean
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during down times
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- A solid employment record and previous customer service experience
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Valid driver’s license preferred