Greeter, PT, Weekends
Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company with 39+ locations at 22 airports, and 2,000 employees, and is actively hiring Greeters.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses!
- Training and development opportunities
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
Pay Rate Starts at $10.50 + an hour!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for greeting parking guests.
Key Responsibilities of Greeters:
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner (either at the facility or airport)
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service
- Keeps all areas clean
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience of Greeters:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Valid driver’s license preferred