Valet, 1st and 2nd Shift, Full Time
Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company with 39+ locations at 22 airports, and 2,000 employees, and is actively hiring Valets.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses!
- Training and development opportunities
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
Pay Rate Starts at $(10.00)+ an hour Plus Tips!
Title: Valet, 1st & 2nd Shift, Full Time
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for valet parking services and personal attention to guests and their vehicles
Key Responsibilities of Valets:
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately and promptly processes valet tickets
- Operates, parks, and retrieves guests’ vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Inventories and/or counts valet-parked vehicles and available spaces
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all guests
- Reports any damage to vehicles or property immediately
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience of Valets:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous valet, attendant, and/or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license is required at all times
- Good driving record as reported by the Department of Transportation
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Ability to print words and numbers legibly in English