Senior Manager Digital Marketing
WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Senior Manager Digital Marketing
Come innovate with us! The Parking Spot is the nation’s largest provider of near-airport parking and we’re continuing to grow our business. Our team members in the field go above and beyond every day to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction. What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment.
What we offer:
• Career development and growth opportunities
- Ability to gain exposure to all areas of the business
- Great benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Team oriented, fun and friendly work environment
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing provides strategic leadership and management of all digital channels for The Parking Spot organization. The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will be responsible for leading digital marketing efforts, managing agency and vendor relationships, supporting marketing analytics, and identifying new digital programs and partnerships.
As a member of the Leadership Team and reporting to the SVP of Marketing this position will help guide the overall revenue strategy.
- Lead SEM/SEO/programmatic digital marketing efforts to maximize marketing derived revenue.
- Manage multiple outside agency relationships to drive the most effective spend of marketing dollars.
- Make recommendations on new vendors to partner with in order to further The Parking Spot’s presence in the online space.
- Lead effort to drive more reservations though internal digital channels (e.g. website and app)
- Work with Product Development and Technology on enhancements of all internal digital channels
- Measure and track marketing program impact to measure and improve ROI and ROAS.
- Define and develop new digital channels to broaden customer reach.
- Build capability to track competitor/category trends/consumer trends and translate them to insights and business building strategy.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- A disciplined marketer with 5 or more years’ experience and accomplishments managing digital marketing campaigns and budgets.
- Track record for driving revenue performance of SEO, SEM, programmatic ads, and targeted direct marketing initiatives.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and sell ideas to senior leaders.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Experience in customer churn reduction and retention.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, make recommendations, structure tests, and successfully execute plans.
- Strong leader focused on developing employees and fostering The Parking Spot culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s degree a plus.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in creating and implementing value-added database marketing and CRM programs that drive profitable business growth.