Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company with 39+ locations at 22 airports, and 2,000 employees, and is actively hiring Cashiers.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses!
- Training and development opportunities
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
Pay Rate Starts at $ 11.00+ an hour!
Title: Dispatcher 1p - 9p Saturday and Sunday
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service.
Key Responsibilities of Cashiers:
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service
- Cooperates with all team members
- Keeps all areas neat and clean
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience of Cashiers:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous cashier, customer service, and/or cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Valid driver’s license is preferred