Lot Director/Customer Service
WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Full Time – Lot Director
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Lot Directors!
Pay Rate Starts at $12-$13/hour!
Title: Lot Director
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for dispatching shuttles, handling valet activities, and guest interaction.
Key Responsibilities of Dispatchers:
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Dispatches shuttles and maintains ample coverage at the facility and at the airport
- Assures consistent service through proper movement of shuttles
- Keeps work area clean
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service
- Maintains accurate familiarity with the airport terminals and general area
- Be on feet the majority of the day and work outside, at times, in inclement weather
supporting guests and walking the lot
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience of Dispatchers:
- High school education or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities
- Previous dispatch, cashier, and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Basic math and computer skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Must hold a Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work Sundays