WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Sales Manager – Kansas City and St. Louis Markets
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with over 38+ locations at 22 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide. As a privately held company that has experienced continued growth, we have added 11 facilities within the past 5 years.
The Parking Spot has a culture and atmosphere that endorses the principles of teamwork and integrity with a small business feel. As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive environment while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Ability to gain exposure to all areas of the business
- Great benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Team oriented, fun and friendly work environment
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Lead and develop the selling efforts of The Parking Spot for assigned facilities.
- Manage B2B relationships with top corporate clients and local leisure/partnership programs.
- Increase corporate customer account base and travel agencies leisure output.
- Directly sell programs and services to build the business, build key accounts and build the organization.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals for assigned facilities and market.
- Effective key account management with CRM Sugar
- Develop, implement, analyze and manage:
- Local sales and marketing programs/initiatives.
- Localization of national programs.
- Corporate discounting programs within assigned parameters.
- Account specific custom promotional programs.
- Facility/market pricing and discounting structures.
- Develop call coverage to maximize output from key corporate and leisure accounts (minimum 6 calls/week).
- Call on a minimum of thirty (30) qualified corporate or leisure accounts monthly.
- Communicate sales targets, accomplishments and follow up to facilities management and appropriate staff.
- Manage local trade development, sales aids and sales T&E budgets.
- Represent TPS at industry functions and trade shows.
- Participate in development of sales aids and testing materials.
- Build the Business
- Deliver/exceed revenue goals for assigned facilities and market.
- Maximize occupancy and revenue at each facility through price and discount management
- Increase corporate and leisure customer base through pipeline management systems.
- Reach and impact key account decision makers with corporate/leisure clients, while managing current client relationships to drive adoption growth through reporting, promotional and service systems.
- Build the Brand
- Serve as local liaison for the corporate office on revenue related initiatives.
- Oversee research of the local competitive market, while assisting in maintaining our competitive profile database.
- Identify and participate in targeted trade show/brand building event opportunities that offer substantial revenue growth for the local market.
- Build The Organization
- Lead and execute The Parking Spot’s selling culture and customer focus at a facilities/market level.
- Lead the collaboration with marketing and operations fostering a team environment for success.
- Participate in regional travel associations positioning The Parking Spot as key partner in the travel industry.
- Sales Calls-50%
- Time at Facilities and Sales Call Prep-25%
- Data Analysis and Administrative-10%
- Personal Development/Training-10%
- Budget Management-5%
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of consumer service/product sales experience preferable.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of travel industry and/or parking business is preferable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of financial reporting and discounting strategies.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and develop action plans that are tied to business objectives.
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate and possess a basic level of business acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively on a “one-on-one” basis and in group presentations.
- Ability to exemplify leadership behaviors and foster a team selling culture.
- Adept at accepting and leading change and innovation.