Shuttle Driver Full Time, Part Time, On Call
Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company with 39+ locations at 22 airports, and 2,000 employees.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses!
- Training and development opportunities
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Shuttle Drivers!
Pay Rate Starts at $12.00/ hour and Up for well-qualified candidates plus Tips!
Full time: Monday 3:30am-12:30pm, Tuesday 3:30am-12:30pm, Saturday 4:30am-1:30pm & Sunday 4:30am-1:30pm
Full time: Monday 4:00am-1:00pm, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5:30am-2:30pm
Part time: Saturday & Sunday 6:30am-3:30pm
Part time: Saturday 7:00am-5:00pm & Sunday 7:00am-4:00pm
Full time: Monday 1:30pm-10:30pm, Tuesday 2:00pm-11:00pm, Wednesday 2:00pm-11:00pm & Sunday 1:30pm-10:30pm
Full time: Monday 1:00pm-10:00pm, Tuesday 1:30pm-10:30pm, Wednesday 1:00pm-10:00pm & Sunday 1:00pm-10:00pm
Full time: Monday 3:30pm-12:30am, Tuesday 4:30pm-2:00am, Wednesday 4:00pm-1:00am & Sunday 5:30pm-2:30am
Full time: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5:00pm-2:00am
Title: Shuttle Driver
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for providing safe and courteous transportation of customers between the parking facility and the airport.
- Greets each customer with a smile, offering to assist with their luggage
- Provides pleasant customer service
- Maintains accurate familiarity with the airport terminals and general area
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service
- Complies with all applicable regulations and requirements governing operation of commercial vehicles
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous driver and/or customer service experience preferred, not required
- Clean driving record
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, applicable licenses or badges as required by governing authorities to operate a commercial vehicle
- Must be willing to pass a physical as part of the selection process as required by airport, federal DOT and/or state regulations
- Able to read and speak the English language sufficiently (DOT Requirement)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds to assist with luggage