Dispatcher- Part time
Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company with 39+ locations at 22 airports, and 2,000 employees, and is actively hiring Dispatchers.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses!
- Training and development opportunities
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
Pay Rate Starts at $12+ an hour!
Part time: Saturdays, Sundays & Mondays 8:00am-4:00pm
Part time: Saturdays & Sundays 4:00pm-12:00am
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for dispatching shuttles, handling valet activities, and guest interaction.
Key Responsibilities of Dispatchers:
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Dispatches shuttles and maintains ample coverage at the facility and at the airport
- Assures consistent service through proper movement of shuttles
- Keeps area and office neat and clean
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service
- Maintains accurate familiarity with the airport terminals and general area
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience of Dispatchers:
- High school education or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities
- Previous dispatch, cashier, and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Basic math and computer skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language