Parking Guest Attendant (PGA), Part Time, Mornings
WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Part Time – Parking Guest Attendant
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable, and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits.
The Parking Spot is now hiring for a
Parking Guest Attendant
Pay Rate Starts at $10+ an hour!
Title: Parking Guest Attendant (PGA)
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
What we offer:
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Incentive programs and bonus programs
- Various schedules available covering 7 days a week; 24 hours
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact
- Welcome and greet each guest in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist customers with their transaction using mobile devices (Apple and Android) while using our services (entry, exit, shuttle finder)
- Provide quick and pleasant assistance to everyone on the property
- Answer telephones and assist guests with questions or service-related issues
- Partner with all team members to provide the best possible experience to all internal and external guests
- Keep all areas in the office and cashier booth neat and clean
- Assist and educate guests on TPS Spot Club Program and all inquiries
- Fill water cooler, as needed
- Perform additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during off-peak hours
- Be on feet the majority of the day and work outside, at times, in inclement weather supporting guests at the exit and entry lanes as required
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience required
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Patient, attentive, friendly
- Ability to operate Apple technology products including iPhone, iPad, tablets
- Comfortable using kiosk system and also adapt to upgrades and changes