Assistant Manager, Full Time
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan, in addition to Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Ability to increase your pay with bonus programs
Title: Assistant Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Schedule: Wednesday-Sunday from 4:00PM - 12:00 AM
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting the General or Area Manager in the day-to-day operations of a facility.
- Oversees the physical condition and appearance for the facility and fleet
- Monitors the performance of employees within a shift to assure operational standards are met
- Trains employees to perform their specific responsibilities
- Completes assigned projects relating to operational improvements, maintenance and shuttle repair
- Successfully handles any and all customer service issues that may arise
- Assures that all employees, on a particular shift, follow all company policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- A four-year college degree (preferred)
- Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule
- Ability to prioritize work
- Excellent English communication (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to gather and summarize data for reports
- A solid employment record and previous customer service experience preferred
- Ability to promptly follow directions
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to maintain a smile and courteous disposition toward external and internal customers
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org