Lead Car Care Detailer - Full Time
Description: DO NOT FORGET TO ENTER HOURLY RATE Preview
WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Full Time – Lead Car Wash Detailer
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for a Lead Car Wash Detailer!
Pay Rate Starts at $17.00 / hour
Title: Lead Car Wash Detailer
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Works in the Car Care Center. Responsible for overseeing the detailing of cars and providing excellent customer service.
- Overseeing detailer's time management
- Performs visual inspections of vehicle's, insuring guest satisfaction
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service and
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Promotes the car wash and processes the sale in an effective and timely manner (if applicable)
- Washes and details guest vehicles by following Soft Hands package instructions
- Performs additional duties as requested by Management, especially during downtimes
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent, preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required at all times, at many locations
- Good driving record as reported by the Department of Transportation, at many locations
- Ability/willingness to work outside in inclement weather
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
“Our people are our greatest asset. We pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Find out what it takes to be a
part of The Parking Spot team”
Kevin J. Shrier, President & CEO