Lot Patrol, Full Time, Overnights
WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Full Time – Security
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Overnight Lot Attendant/Patrol!
Pay Rate Starts at $10 an hour
Title: Overnight Lot Attendant / Patrol
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for lot patrol.
- Observe lot activities
- Report any suspicious activity
- Develops strong working relationship with all employees
- Be on time for scheduled shift
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license is required at all times
- Good driving record as reported by the Department of Transportation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Basic math and computer skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language