We are looking for exceptional candidates to help support the service of our clients and the growth of our firm. We seek professionals who have a record of impeccable client service, strong organizational and communication skills, and have a keen interest in working within a fast-paced professional services environment.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who align with our values (see next page) and possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to and take ownership of the success of their team.
- Detail orientation: Individuals at TMG have exceptionally high attention to detail and are focused on delivering the best outcome for clients.
- Drive: TMG’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, proactive, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
If this sounds like you, TMG might be a great fit for your career.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support a team of professionals. This position is responsible for providing support across all service lines for TMG and will directly support TMG Consultants.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar management (including time zone management), scheduling client meetings, and basic research
- Team organization – contacts, spreadsheets, cloud / document system organization, Salesforce.com project management, etc.
- Travel management and scheduling (includes flights, cars, hotels, etc.) – closely managing itineraries with an eye toward detail, team preferences, and staying on top of real-time changes
- Serve as a “back up” for other EA’s as needed
- Client materials management and organization
- Performing critical tasks for the Client Service team
- Special projects as needed + ad hoc work with the operations team
We hire great people, regardless of any one specific qualification. However, ideal qualifications include:
- 3+ years of experience at the executive assistant level in a professional environment
- Strong verbal and organizational skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with remote team members
- High level of initiative and responsibility with a dedication to quality
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
About The Miles Group
The Miles Group (TMG) is a premier boutique leadership advisory firm. We help CEOs, board directors, and senior executives in large companies and organizations develop optimal talent strategies for executive performance, succession and corporate board effectiveness. Our work helps businesses develop C-level executives and teams for optimal success. Our clients span the globe and come from industries including Consumer Products, Industrial, Technology, Energy & Natural Resources, Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Airlines. We are headquartered in New York City and operate globally.
Our values define who we are, who we are not, who we wish to become, and who we wish to attract:
We do the right thing when no one is looking and we are trusted. We are honorable and ethical.
We strive to serve clients better than anyone else in the world, at all levels, in every contact. We deliver exceptional value to our clients.
World Class Performance
We aspire to be world class in everything we do. We value excellence and high performance. Our entire team, at all levels, is comprised of exceptional talent.
We develop our people faster and better than our competitors, allowing us to deliver superior client service.
We set ambitious goals, are professionals who are energetic, and we enjoy a fast paced environment. We thrive in taking on responsibility and delighting our clients.
We are a close knit team who care about each other and are mutually supportive - we work collaboratively with each other and with our clients.
We focus on high attention to detail and are dedicated to delivering the best outcome for our clients. We are precise in our work and are inspired by the highest quality of service.
We are continually learning and developing thought leadership and new methods; we use state-of-the-art technology to improve our effectiveness and efficiency; we continually improve our processes.