Corporate Account Manager
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Corporate Account Manager
The Institutes are the leader in delivering proven knowledge solutions that drive powerful business results for the risk management and property casualty industry. We are looking for a creative, service-driven, organized team player who works well in a fast-paced and changing environment to join our Insurance Broker Team. The Corporate Account Manager serves as the central point of customer contact to ensure our corporate accounts have a strong customer experience. The role requires someone who excels at building and supporting relationships, and proactively anticipating our corporate customers’ needs. By joining us, you will benefit by being a part of a collaborative team that welcomes new thoughts and ideas for solving business goals. To be an excellent fit, this individual must embrace owning these relationships plus be both an innovative and critical thinker.
- Provides customer service to corporate customer accounts as primary daily point of contact for assigned customer organizations, maintaining service level standards as established by the Vice President – Insurance Broker Team.
- Understands and supports corporate customer strategies from a corporate sales perspective.
- Proactively communicates with corporate customers to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Conducts small group webinars to expand The Institutes footprint at customer organizations.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for corporate customer service requests.
- Acts as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Enterprise Research and Customer Success teams.
- Uses the Salesforce CRM platform to manage workflow, document Accounts and Opportunities.
- Proactively manages Learning Management System (LMS) integration with assigned customers.
- Assists with event logistics for industry trade shows, education fairs, professional development presentations and other meetings and events.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- B2B customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (including Word and intermediate to advanced Excel skills) and e-mail (Outlook) software; familiarity with the internet; understanding of proprietary database systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Professional demeanor in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a team environment and build relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-task sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on increasing levels of responsibilities.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25-mile long walking path!