Communications Marketing Strategist
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Communications Marketing Strategist
Focused on leading the development, execution, and optimization of data-driven, digital marketing programs in support of growing The Institutes’ core business, the Communications Marketing Strategist role is perfect for strategic, analytical, and digitally-focused marketing communications professional. Day-to-day you’ll work with stakeholders and colleagues across the organization to drive growth through persona-based messaging strategies and strategic communication programs; data-driven, digital marketing programs that capture, convert and retain students; as well as strategic B2B Sales enablement tools. It’s an exciting time at The Institutes as our business continues to transform—if you’re confident your experience is a match, we’d love to speak with you!
- Collaboratively define and develop marketing programs focused on lead generation, lead nurture, conversion, and loyalty/advocacy development that strategically utilize multiple channels, including, but not limited to SEM, social media, email, etc.
- Develop and implement marketing communications plans and tactics in support of corporate and product brands, public relations and B2B and B2C programs
- Critically breakdown data and leverage/apply competitive insights, research findings, program results, and customer learnings to drive both strategic and tactical marketing decisions and optimization
- Strategically plan, test, implement, and optimize compelling, innovative and integrated digital marketing and promotional campaigns
- Create comprehensive, strategic marketing programs that include clear, realistic KPIs focused on enterprise business goals, defined customer personas, and supporting marketing mix; continually optimize supporting campaigns based on data, including competitive insights and results
- Continually monitor and report out on industry trends, events, news, insights, and data to leverage in strategic marketing planning and optimization
- Develop a deep mastery of the customer journey, obtaining insights into everything that helps drive adoption, retention, and advocacy; educate the organization on these learnings as well as the overall journey
- Actively track, measure, and interpret results and campaign outcomes to improve activity and campaign performance, optimizing on an ongoing basis
- Accurately and effectively manage budget and plan forecasting, with a focus on budget allocation based on results and high opportunity areas
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- 5+ years of practical Digital Marketing experience
- Experience managing vendors/contractors required
- Experience with project management and marketing reporting
- Experience with marketing analytics and data analysis
- Demonstrated capacity for innovation, idea generation and strategic thinking for solving challenges
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to work in a highly matrixed team environment
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern- free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25 mile-long walking path!
Role is remote currently and for the near future.