About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
The Institutes are the leader in delivering proven knowledge solutions that drive powerful business results for the risk management and property casualty industry. As a knowledge and thought leader, we continue to expand the ways in which we serve the industry, including an increasing number of webinars, meetings and events for its affiliated organizations. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and creative individual to join our not-for-profit team as the Webinar Manager. This role will work closely with our brands to develop and execute many Enterprise wide webinars and virtual events.
- Develop and execute the webinar strategy and plan. This role will work closely with brands and marketing to develop a strategy, relevant themes and key campaigns throughout the year
- Ensure sponsorship needs and requirements are met
- Organize and project manage webinar events
- Oversee the delivery of a program of webinars, including the set-up, promotion, recruiting and managing speakers, production & follow up communication
- Work with the events team to support any internal company events.
- Make strategic adjustments or recommendations to future events based on the results of this data analysis; and maintain relationships with internal partners; produce regular reports on the performance of key metrics, aligned to overall business KPIs, making recommendations for improvement.
- Keeping up to date on webinar best practices and making strategic recommendations for how to incorporate those into our events; analyzing and sharing post-event data to create status reports on event effectiveness
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in digital experiences which may include webinars, virtual events or other digital experiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and timelines.
- Experience in association or other not-for-profit organization preferred.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern - free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25 mile-long walking path!
The role is remote currently, and for the near future.