Insurance Program Coordinator
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes were named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Insurance Program Coordinator
We’re looking a Insurance Program Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for certain aspects of Universal Claims Certification (UCC) and Tracker programs, including compliance, content, and ongoing member support. This means you’ll interact with various Departments of Insurance and legislatures, working with CEU on course content approval for UCC certification; ensuring CE-approved courses are reflected on account post submission; responding to Compliance customer service inquiries; and performing CLM tracker demonstrations to prospective clients. If you’re passionate about insurance and looking to join a culture-driven team, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure that the content for the UCC precertification course and exam remains compliant with state regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain the appropriate operational protocols for the administration of the UCC and Tracker programs.
- Interact with various Departments of Insurance and legislatures to secure UCC precertification course and exam approvals.
- Provide support to sales team for both UCC and Tracker.
- Work with CEU in their review and approval of submitted educational program materials for CE/CLE certification and post-class hours submissions.
- Oversee the substantive and operational account support provided for existing and potential customers for issues related to UCC and Tracker, including those related adjuster continuing education credits, license renewals and the payment process.
- Perform on-line CLM Tracker demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Stay informed about updates to adjuster licensing and continuing education requirements.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a professional office environment required.
- Experience working with adjuster licensing laws & regulations in the property-casualty insurance industry strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and general office technology.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- On our Malvern campus: Free lunch every day when working on campus, onsite fitness center, and a beautiful 1.25 mile walking path!
Role is hybrid with at least two days each week in the office. Candidates should be able to commute to Malvern, PA at least two days per week.