Digital Marketing Manager
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes has been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Institutes are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the growing eCommerce Marketing Team. This role will oversee digital marketing for the core business brand. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and innovative, with a background in integrated marketing. This individual should have experience collaborating to build and fully execute digital strategies to acquire new customers and increase engagement with existing customers. Experience with email (including automated workflows), web, and social media marketing channels is required. The position will require collaboration and working with cross-functional teams and will include oversight of a digital marketing associate role. If you are looking to be a part of a team where you can make an immediate impact and be part of building and delivering a progressive online education and eCommerce experience, we’d like to hear from you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with the Director of eCommerce to lay out a comprehensive annual strategy for digital marketing.
- Define and develop marketing programs focused on lead generation, lead nurture and conversion that strategically utilize multiple channels, including, but not limited to email, website, social media, and paid media (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn advertising).
- Analyze data and leverage competitive insights, research findings, and program results to drive strategic and tactical marketing decisions.
- Plan, test, implement and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Create strategic marketing programs that include clear, realistic KPIs focused on The Institutes’ business goals, defined customer personas, and supporting marketing mix; continually optimize supporting campaigns based on data.
- Document and analyze the student journey to obtain insights into everything that helps drive adoption, retention, and advocacy.
- Track, measure and interpret results and campaign outcomes to improve activity, campaign performance, and optimization on an ongoing basis.
- Manage relationships with outsourced paid media, SEO, and social media agencies.
- Manage monthly budget for the marketing team.
- Manage, coach, and develop the Digital Marketing Associate.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required; marketing or related focus preferred.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience; experience working within the insurance industry is a plus but not required.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Experience with marketing analytics and data analysis.
- Experience with the customer experience and persona marketing preferred
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick, and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage