Marketing Content Strategist B2C
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes were named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Marketing Content Strategist B2C
The Marketing Content Strategist is responsible for the development, execution, and optimization of data-driven digital marketing programs in support of growing The Institutes Knowledge Groups’ business with a primary focus on B2C (student) efforts, as well as supporting B2B (corporate) marketing efforts. This role is responsible for creating messaging strategies, marketing strategies to capture, convert and retain students, and for creating meaningful and actionable analysis of program performance. This role also supports enterprise level communications, including media relations. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement strategic digital marketing programs, primarily in support of B2C marketing and enterprise communication programs, with a secondary focus on B2B marketing and sales programs. Establish realistic KPIs focused on business goals, B2C personas, and marketing mix.
- Develop and implement marketing content in support of B2C, media relations and B2B programs, including the writing of assets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop original B2C marketing, including support of product launches and releases, that reinforce core persona messages and value. Tools may include digital outreach, messaging, presentations, and/or meeting and event support.
- Strategically plan, test, implement, and optimize compelling, innovative and integrated digital marketing and promotional campaigns
- Partner with stakeholders on enterprise communications to support external and internal awareness efforts, including media relations and thought-leadership messaging.
- Develop a deep mastery of the customer journey, obtaining insights into everything that helps drive adoption, retention, and advocacy
- Actively track, measure, interpret and optimize results to improve activity and campaign performance
- Closely coordinates activity with marketing and sales counterparts, as well as other stakeholders as needed
- Serve on cross functional teams on an ongoing basis
- Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate brings a collaborative and strategic focus to the role. You understand and can translate high level vision and business goals into executable marketing programs. You work well across various departments/teams, understand marketing and stakeholder collaboration opportunities, and have very strong written, verbal and digital communication skills. You have experience with marketing automation systems, marketing analysis, creative process management, and excellent digital content writing skills. You are flexible to meet changing demands and work well under pressure. Experience working with HubSpot and Drupal a plus; marketing writing experience a must.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years practical digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree a plus
- Experience managing vendors/contractors required
- Experience with project management and reporting
- Experience with marketing analytics and data analysis
- B2C marketing experience required
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage