Business Operations Analyst
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization headquartered in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2021, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the sixth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
About The CLM
With membership of 50,000, CLM connects claims and litigation management professionals, outside counsel, and industry service providers. CLM is well known for its best-in-class conferences, robust committees and local chapters, two magazines, digital content, and a wide variety of other industry resources.
Business Operations Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, detail-oriented and collaborative candidate to join our CLM team as the Business Operations Analyst. This role willyou’re confident that you will be a good fit for our team, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Create and provide regularly scheduled and ad hoc data compilation reports and analysis. Serve as the primary liaison with The Institutes’ Enterprise Research Department.
- Support CLM leaders in the management and analysis of budget and financial reports provided by The Institutes’ Finance Department, to support the strategic plan and organizational growth.
- Gather, organize, summarize and analyze business operations and financial data within prescribed time frames.
- Rely on industry best practices to generate and evaluate alternatives, draw conclusions, review, examine and prepare documents and projections. Present findings and make recommendations for approval.
- Manage IT projects and associated budgets. Serve as primary liaison with IT resources within The Institutes and CLM development team in India.
- Drive operations initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Manage & oversee the Operations staff. Serve as the senior leader in the CLM physical office location providing support to the team that works in that office on a regular basis.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis with strong working knowledge of financial, performance and operations metrics is essential.
- 5 years of operational or administrative experience required.
- 3 years’ experience in leadership position preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Advanced Excel skills required.
- General IT infrastructure knowledge required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage