Director of Customer Success
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Director of Customer Success
The Institutes are the leader in delivering professional development solutions for risk management and property casualty insurance professionals throughout their careers. With our continued focus on putting the customer first, The Institutes is seeking an energetic leader for our Customer Success Team. The Director of Customer Success is responsible for overseeing all aspects of customer service and delivering on KPIs as we serve over 100,000 customers annually. The Director of Customer Success needs to be adept at managing both internal and external partners for associated customer service activities including phone, email, chat, and other similar communications. The ideal candidate will have been a customer service leader for at least 8 years and have experience with a variety of customer service models.
- Drive and deliver customer service KPI metrics in support of overall business unit goals and metrics, including customer satisfaction scores, net promoter scores, cost/revenue per call, contact abandonment, etc.
- Develop, establish, communicate and implement all customer success processes, practices, and policies across various modalities such as telephone, email, chat, and written correspondence covering all customer support transactions and complaints and coordinating these activities with outside partners and throughout the Institutes as required
- Support the ProKnowledge business unit through product promotion and upsell opportunities.
- Adept at managing both internal and external partners to achieve customer service goals and improvements
- Lead customer success improvements and future process implementations to respond to students’ needs in time-efficient manner
- Proactively communicate and document all pertinent information on products, services, and new ventures to customer success personnel as appropriate
- Perform account management activities for relevant partnerships including assisting in establishing operational procedures and policies, leading conference calls, tracking progress, assisting partners with ad-hoc inquiries and requests, and documenting progress and relevant decisions
- Developing student advisory activities in alignment with strategic goals and content availability
- Ensure all student matriculation activities are conducted in a timely manner and in alignment with strategic initiatives
- Train, develop and manage staff to achieve organizational goals
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Eight years of customer service supervisory experience required
- Experience with digital customer service modalities preferred
- Insurance designation and/or experience preferred
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern- free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25-mile long walking path!
Role is remote currently and for the near future