About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization headquartered in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
About The CLM
With membership of 50,000, CLM connects claims and litigation management professionals, outside counsel, and industry service providers. CLM is well known for its best-in-class conferences, robust committees and local chapters, two magazines, digital content, and a wide variety of other industry resources.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, detail-oriented and collaborative candidate to join our CLM team as a Data Analyst. This role willyou’re confident that you will be a good fit for our team, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Own the CLM database. Identify and correct gaps, maintain data hygiene, leverage automation, and develop regularly scheduled and ad hoc data reports and analysis.
- Use first party transactional, marketing, and financial data, as well as second- and third-party data to identify and analyze patterns that will be used for business planning and predictive analytics.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Develop and manage the IT strategy and process for projects and report development.
- Serve as primary liaison with IT resources within The Institutes and CLM’s development team in India. Work with these resources to identify process improvements, propose system modifications, and develop/oversee data maturity, governance, and hygiene strategies.
- Support CLM leaders in the management and analysis of budget and financial reports provided by The Institutes’ Finance Department, to support the strategic plan and organizational growth.
- Rely on industry best practices to generate and evaluate alternatives, draw conclusions, review, examine and prepare documents and projections. Present findings and make recommendations for approval.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in data & analytics with performance, operations and financial metrics. Knowledge of extracting and cleaning data, modeling, quantitative data analysis and data automation required. Experience in predictive analytics a plus.
- Strong software development skills in SQL or mySQL, and .NET. Knowledge of Tableau and Lytics, or similar Customer Data Platform preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required. Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Understanding of marketing analytics a plus. Familiarity with marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Hubspot.
- Prior leadership experience position preferred.
- General IT infrastructure knowledge required; understanding of database architecture and design preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage