About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2021, The Institutes were named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the sixth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
We are looking for a creative team player who works well in a fast-paced and changing environment to join our Business Unit Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator be responsible for the implementation and operationalization of marketing campaigns. This includes project management and coordination in conjunction with Marketing Managers and the Marketing Leadership team. If you’re eager to join a collaborative team and have a passion for marketing, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll do:
- Work closely with Business Unit Marketing team and Business Unit owners on marketing campaign implementation.
- Create, deploy, and track performance of HTML emails.
- Create, post, and track social media campaigns.
- Maintain centralized department tracking documents.
- Assist with process improvement initiatives and departmental documentation.
- Draft marketing materials as assigned, including flyers, emails, and social posts.
- Provide support to the Business Unit Marketing team through maintenance of email marketing calendar to ensure organizational alignment and timely email deployments.
- Develop working knowledge of email marketing trends and best practices.
- Process departmental invoices for payment.
- Collaborate with various levels of clients and customers (both internally and externally) to accomplish goals and objectives.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (marketing or communications field, preferred).
- Internship or other entry-level marketing experience required, preferably in the professional/financial services industry.
- Digital marketing savvy, including experience with paid digital media
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with HTML emails and platforms (i.e., MailChimp, HubSpot or others)
- Social media management skills (experience with social platform such as Sprout Social, Canva, Hoot Suite a plus)
- Must possess strong writing skills.
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Onsite in Malvern, PA - a beautiful 1.25-mile long walking path, free on-site fitness center and onsite Cafeteria that provides free lunch every day!