About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
The Institutes are committed to providing customer-first and innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. By joining us, you’ll benefit by being a part of a collaborative team that welcomes new thoughts and ideas for solving business goals. We are seeking a creative and innovative Graphic Designer to join our team who will champion The Institutes' brands across all platforms and materials, ensuring brand consistency and a great customer experience. The Graphic Designer will also look for opportunities for advancement in design and technology that can be utilized across all brands. The ideal candidate is a creative team player with a strong attention to detail and relentless drive to push the boundaries of design.
- Design professional-quality materials for various brands across a variety of mediums ranging from print to digital marketing collateral including promotional collateral, posters, booklets, email campaigns, banner ads social media graphics, etc.
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish - including research, ideation, visual design, prototyping and testing; creating and presenting design concepts to stakeholders.
- Keep current on trends in print, digital and web design.
- Consistently look for opportunities for advancements in design and technology and ways to improve the brand, style guide, web sites, materials and products.
- Brainstorm and provide creative input to help bring forth new and innovative ideas that will help better serve our customer.
- Be self-motivated and possess the ability to create new designs.
- Collaborate with IT Developers to support web development initiatives and design for web applications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Two or more years’ experience working in graphic design within a team environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop) required.
- Strong portfolio that showcases design experience.
- Familiarity with web publications and HTML/WordPress and e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Experience in web development and application across multiple mediums preferred.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern - free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25 mile-long walking path!