Marketing Data Analyst
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization headquartered in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2023, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the eighth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Digital Marketing Strategist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Strategist who is a key player in the Business Unit Marketing Team collaborating with other team members to provide the analytical insights on marketing campaigns that foster market engagement, brand awareness, drive business. The ideal candidate for this position has a combination of marketing strategic thinking and a passion for collecting, analyzing, and using data to maximize results. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
• Manage marketing analytics related to outbound and inbound marketing campaigns including email, social, and search efforts.
• Work in tandem with marketing team members to create, execute, nurture, and evaluate marketing campaigns and efforts.
• Collaborate with other marketing team members on current and new digital marketing strategies and programs from lead generation through persona journey management.
•Recommend, test, and evaluate new marketing tactics with marketing teams that lead to optimal results within budget
• Optimize SEO for various business units to help drive website traffic and business where applicable.
• Manage and present performance data from all marketing efforts with recommendations to positively impact KPIs.
• Stay current on digital marketing trends and propose new ideas to the team.
What We’re Looking For:
• Innovation and creativity
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Continuous improvement
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Flexibility, open-mindedness, and responsive in times of change
• Critical thinking and future-focused outlook
• Knowledge of key marketing analytics
• Technical knowledge to include GA4, SEO/SEM best practices, A/B testing methodologies
• Ability to manage a project. This can include initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the project either independently or within a team.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 5 years in a marketing or digital marketing role required.
• Hands-on experience with digital marketing initiatives and tools related to Digital Media, SEO, Paid Advertising, and Marketing Analytics.
• Strong GA4 skills and experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, email platforms, website CMS platforms, and social media platforms. Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
• Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
• 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
• Generous time off package
• Paid maternity and parental leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage