Head of Customer Experience
About The Institutes and the Insurance Information Institute
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Founded in 1960, the Insurance Information Institute (Triple-I) provides objective, fact-based information about insurance while also being a trusted source of unique, data-driven insights which inform and empower consumers. Triple-I strives for people to have the information they need to make educated decisions, manage risk, and appreciate the essential value of insurance. More than 60 insurance company members support Triple-I, including nine of the 10 largest writers of property/casualty insurance in the United States. Its focus is to create and to disseminate information; and it neither lobbies on behalf of the insurance industry sell insurance directly.
Head of Customer Experience
We have an excellent opportunity for the Head of Customer Experience to oversee and direct all externally focused Company business operations that affect the experience of Triple-I members. The ideal candidate will be innovative, driven and solution oriented. If you looking to make an impact and eager to join a collaborative and culture-driven team, we would love to meet you!
What You'll Do:
- Lead the development and oversee the execution of innovative member growth and engagement strategies across the Triple-I.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Triple-I membership engagement strategy.
- Develop, monitor and report on metrics for assessing the effectiveness of Triple-I member recruitment, engagement and retention programs and activities.
- Collaborate with teams across The Institutes enterprise to identify opportunities to align Triple-I member growth strategies with overarching organizational goals.
- In alignment with the organizations’ mission and values, direct the development of customer service processes designed to support Triple-I organizational goals related to enhancing customer experience and delivering value.
- Ensures effective long-term problem resolution with internal and external customer issues. Monitor programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery of customer satisfaction. Set performance standards to meet service goals of company.
- Cultivate a positive workplace environment through effective leadership, relationships and empowerment of employees. Train, develop and manage staff to achieve organizational goals.
- Establish policy and procedures that ensure high customer satisfaction while not sacrificing content standards.
- Ensure all departments are coordinating with each other to create a seamless and delightful customer experience.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
- 7+ years of customer service, membership or related experience required.
- Proven experience in leading and managing customer-facing teams required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess the ability to interact and influence all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required (Office 365, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience in program management and development preferred.
- Prior experience and/or working knowledge of the risk management or commercial insurance industry is a plus.
- Experience in a membership organization or other not-for-profit organization preferred.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage