Vice President of Marketing
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Vice President of Marketing
We are seeking a strategic and innovative marketing leader to drive success at The Institutes. The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for leading, managing and directing the marketing strategy for various brands. Due to our organization’s growth, this new role was created to develop and implement strategies for various brands. From leading marketing of brands that are in publishing, events, associations and education – this role will never be dull and is guaranteed to be fun! Key to this role is an entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to innovate & collaborate. By joining The Institutes, you will benefit by being a part of a collaborative team that welcomes new thoughts and ideas for solving business goals. If you’re ready to experience success with us, we would love to meet you!
- Develop and implement the Marketing team’s strategy; implement best practices for the marketing team.
- Relentlessly innovate, improve and build successful customer/membership acquisition and retention strategies.
- Create, manage and execute all marketing strategies and implement plans to meet brands’ needs.
- Build and maintain current knowledge about market, personas, prospects and existing customers/members; Identify changes in market and alter competitive strategy accordingly.
- Responsible for developing business plans, forecasting, budgeting, policies, practices and processes within The Institutes corporate framework.
- Track and monitor program execution against objectives, KPIs, with tangible results.
- Works cross functionally with the entire company especially brand leaders.
- Manages and directs staff to achieve organizational goals.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree preferred.
- 7+ years’ marketing experience required; progressive marketing leadership and management experience required.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully building, managing and growing a team; proven leader focused on inclusion and development of their team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM software is required.
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of success.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern - free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25 mile-long walking path!